Saturday, July 17

P.S: first attempt to blog using my smart bb! :D

Sometimes I really wonder,
The thing I have for you, does it really spelt as "L O V E"?
Its difficult to judge,
But at least I think part of me feels that way?

Tho I know its very evil,
But I compared, and have to admit that 2 ultimate treatments were given.

Past,
I was such a dear girlfriend.
I cooked.
I tided/sweep/mop house.
I washed.
I served food and drink.
I gave up each and every sweet popcorn.

But presently,
Everything just seems to be working in an anti-clockwise manner.
I certainly don't understand what's going on,
The only reason I could have should be:
"It has always been the case."

If things were to repeat just like history,
Will they work out successfully?

I admit.
My attitude is bad.
My tolerance is low.
My giving in is minor.
My expectation is high.
My greed for receiving is gargantuan.

I know and had been warned by girlfriends for many times.
I also remember how much I missed having those doings after I lost them.
I certainly recalled my "I will try to mend my ways",
Apparently, nothing seems to be working.

Take for example: I'm mad right now.
It was brought clearly to me that a new sleeping time will take place tonight.
But once again I received the, "postpone" signboard,
Like AGAIN!!

Just like how the nicotine should be demolished since months ago.....


I'm getting so tired.


When will it ever be the right time? right moment?
Or even..
The Right One?

No comments: