Saturday, July 17

That day when i was alone in my room with Matilda,
i decided to train her to sit.
I know,
4months old how to sit?

But her smart YIYI knows how to protect her k!
See the comfort zone i had created for her to sit:





Smart right?!
i designed this comfy seat so that no matter what,
she will not fall and hurt herself.
2 boosters and there you go!
Don't doubt her okay?
She is totally enjoying it!
More evidence:

Apart from the fact that she keeps kicking the "seat belt" holding her,
my design was bringing much pleasure and comfort to her!
How come i still feel you suspecting me?
FINE!
i show you the ultimate EVIDENCE::::



NA!!
Believe me already right?
:D
You are welcome my dear niece!

har?
what is it?
you want to sit in YIYI's comfy chair agn har?
OKOK!!

YIYI do for you again okay?





"D
YIYI loves you too!
MUACKS!!

No comments: