Tuesday, July 27

my fulfilling weekend:

participated my Jay's concert on Friday.
pictures are not transferred to my com yet.
will do soon. 
anyway, personally i think its not bad.
i kinda like the concert.
but my friends were saying vice versa.

I mean,
Jay is a 创作歌手,
his songs he wrote should be the main 卖点 of the whole concert.
For example for 飞轮海,
they can't sing.
therefore they need to spend more time + effort + money
on stage design? costumes? performers??
and for 小猪?
he lipped sing.
but was covered away by his fanciful costumes,
and of course his dance moves.

im definitely not trying to defend for Jay cos im madly in love with him.
i just wanna say it a point that,
for different celebrities on stage,
different performance should be expected.
thats why there's Genre for movies right? :D

attended Ah Mei's 21st birthday on Saturday Morning.
The youngest cousin in our generation has finally turned 21.
this totally explains how time flies.....

Buffet @ Jumbo Seafood, Clark Quey
Sadly, no crab! ):










Once again,
thanks for the invite ah mei..
Jiating hereby wishes you smooth sailing in everything in life.
love you,
my forever de Ah Mei. (:

If you did watch the News,
you should have realised that PA has this record they wanna create.
To support the SYOG,
PA's CSC has actually organised this
One Community Walk in 75 constituenices all around Singapore.

Most of the residents in Singapore and also PA staffs participated.
Naturally,
I'm referring to myself.
Apart from the need of waking up freaking 5am,
the rest of it was fun.
(:

Being the New Media Champion of Jurong Central,
I had to literally snap photos and load up to Facebook!
Take a look at this:
I want to thank my smart BB which made this possible.
I love you, my BB! :D










Jurong Central! :D
Chih wei, all the kudos goes to you.
(:
good job.


2 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

xiao zhu didn't lip sync! I got videos of all his songs at his concert!

Justine aka 娃 said...

he did loh!!