Wednesday, July 28

Welcoming my 4th reader,
HELLO darren! :D

thanks for giving me the motive to blog.
maybe you din realise,
but your words gave my some encouragment.
and life is all about that right?
(:
CHEERS!

i used to think and analyise on why my blog's viewer is so little?
isit because:
  • my english is bad?
  • no one cares about my deep thoughts?
  • my blog is boring cos its flooded by movie reviews?
  • my life has so excitement?
  • or simply cause im slowly being forgotten?
but 万万没有人想到,
darren actually likes my movie review!
**wipe away my mucus and tears HARD**
for that,
i will work harder k? :D

anyway,
my 3on3 basketball competition is coming in 4 days times.
i have super mixed feelings for its birth.
frankly?
i tot it would be quite easy to get teams.
they are so many people at the basketball court everyday,
any tom dick harry will make up one team.
plus the support from my friends,
a minimum of 24teams will be so chicken feet!
but........................................
PT and rongq fly my aeroplane. argghhhh!
and the toms dicks and harrys simply show no interest.
damn.

i faced a couple of problems.
mainly are the teams now.
and also, shortage of help from anyone and everyone.
i heartache my YECians.
they have to work, study, pat tor and family bods.
hence, i never like to bother them unless for signing documents and cheques,
kiat, you are always wanted for this. HEE!
naturally, i TAR myself loh.
their presence during that everyday is everything i need.
(:

tho you guys wont see this,
but HEY YECIANS,
your youth staff loves you! :D

anyway,
BACK TO THE POINT!!
please pray for me that my 3on3 will be a success k? ):
nono. i should be postivie.
i rephrase,

MY 3ON3 WILL BE A SUCCESS WITHOUT YOU PIGS HELP! :D
MY 3ON3 WILL BE A SUCCESS WITHOUT YOU PIGS HELP! :D
MY 3ON3 WILL BE A SUCCESS WITHOUT YOU PIGS HELP! :D

No comments: