Tuesday, July 20

hey PL,
if you are wondering whether im going to blog abt it anot\
you are so damn right!
I'm SO going to blog about it!
its like the best present so far lar.
yar b. stop thinking tt your swarovski necklace is very big lar!

im always jealous about those people who has close friends in PA,
that i can only pull a long face and flashes through my girlfriend's images in my mind.
but from august onwards,
this is not going to happen anymore.
and its all because of HER!

SHE.
she is the one who had stayed as my BEST FRIEND for the longest period,
and of cos my dearest.
go away, b! and stop pouting!
with her joining me,
thats the most amazing thing that could happen! :D
with immediate effect,
及时生效..

WELCOME MY PL!!!!!!!
WELCOME MY PL!!!!!!!
WELCOME MY PL!!!!!!!

really super happy now! :D

and if my heart stop pumping now
its definitely because it had been pumping so hard since just now,
and its your fault!
but i don't care!
:D

can't wait for us to attend courses together!

hello Community Development Executive of Radin Mas CO:::

















(:
love you PL!

No comments: