Monday, July 19

every once and awhile,
i'll change my email address,
mobile number,
and of cos, my blog address.

definitely im not trying to be 吊起来卖,
its just merely the time to chance.
you wont want jerry to forever typing "justung" evertime he visits my blog right?
:D

anyway,
if you have been following me on my FB page,
you should know that its confirmed!

娃娃 will be back at school on 13SEPT!!
this is the ultimate happiness for me myself.
hope you will hold your cup high up and toss with me too.
(:
tho we planned to go on a short trip after B ORD on the 1th..
we shall postpone it k?
READ carefully! is postpone,
NOT CANCEL you pig!(:

okay now!
time for a litle other updates::

















Predators-ed.
Rating: 5/10

Repo Men-ed.
Rating: 5.5/10















The Twilight saga: Eclipse-ed.
Rating 6.5/10
Much better than the previous one!

Toy Story 3-ed.
Rating: 6.5/10
i love the pig! :D

















Despicable Me-ed.
Rating: 7.5/10
Agreed like everyone else,
the yellow things are so cute!!
i love the 3 little kittens part.
damn!

Inception-ed.
one word: AWESOME!
totally original.
totally amazing.
Rating: 9.5/10
At least for me, it is!

Hot Tub Time Machine-ed.
Rating: 7/10
certainly its funny. go catch it.
quite a worth.
**winks**



ohh.
its Taiwan Tornado time.
BYE FOLKS!



rest in peace,
来不及见面的公公.
一路好走....

No comments: