Friday, March 26


Kidnapper-ed.
I would say,
this movie, or perhaps Chris Lee made a very deep impression in most of our mind.
his acting had gradually improved,
neither he over or under did it.
Singapore movies had always been a disappointment for singaporeans,
but for this once,
i beg to differ!

Storyline was good.
Acting by all actors are good.
and even the small little loop hole that i was trying to catch was 天衣无缝.
Such as:
- Chris's operation wound from kidney donation remembers to bleed after dashing up to the rooftop
- the position/way the actors stands before the screen changes.
and etc..

the point i wanna bring out is..
the way father reacts over to redeem his son, is totally touching.
it makes me starts to think..
whether will my dad fight for me, the way the father did?
):

i have a mindset,
my dad would be like:
"aiya. i got 3 daughter. all will be married lar. my son more impt"





hence..
if i got kidnap,
will anyone know?
if i were to give them your number and they call you..
would you take this as a joke?
will i be saved??

2 comments:

BlackNWhite said...

So the movie nice? because i going to watch soon

Justine aka 娃 said...

NICE!