Tuesday, March 23

Siblings..
A fortunate thing, or not?

remembering like 10 years ++ ago?
i was still begging my mom for some younger siblings..
and i was fortunate enough to have one in 2ooo:

My brother, Wayne Wang.
As years pass on,
my tolerance for him has decrease tremendously!
Is not that im going to kill him or what..
its Just simply,
its so out of control that i DO NOT want to spend my effort being mad at him anymore.
its totally redundant.

My brother,
if you know both him and me,
you would know how he uniquely treats me and my other sisters.
if you think he being not afraid of me is nothing big,
you are totally wrong!!
I can give you some examples:

1) I dont have the ability to ask him to do his work.
2) He having the ability to TALK BACK at me very "xia lan-ly".
3) He taking my things and destroying them BUT i have no where to vent anger COS HE DOESN'T CARE!
4) He saying those stupid nasty things to me just to irritate me.
and the list goes on....

you also must be thinking,
how "xia lan-ly" can a 10 year old boy be right?
Let you show you more examples:

ME: I'm going to stop buying you anymore KinderJoy!
HIM: YEAYYYYY! I dont need to eat anymore things you buy..

HIM: I want to eat one.
ME: Go and finish your homework 1st.
HIM: I want to eat one only.
ME: No. Go and finish your work 1st.
HIM: *Shouted at the top of his voice* SELFISH!
and i so need to add that he "gin" me!
Please note that i especially left 1/4 pack of this Twister JUST FOR HIM!

HIM: Whos coffee is this?
ME: Ah Jie
HIM: Then i dont wanna drink already.
ME: Why you dont want to drink?
HIM: 我就是不要。
ME: I'm asking why you dont want to drink.
HIM: *Screamed at me again*
不要就是不要!
Please also note that there are 2 cups on the table. 1 emptied and 1 half full.
Which equivalent meant that he just want to drink MINE!
you think because he prefers me?
hell no.
He just want to drink mine and NOT let his sister less drink any single bit!

you know.
im so so enough of his rubbish.
he can be rude or what ever shit, i dont care.
but at least have the single bit of respect!
if from the very beginning when you are borned,
being nice and not scolding you will lead to such outcome,
i rather i treated you like shit.

Brother,
i do love you.
But because i love you, im equally mad at you.

No comments: