Monday, March 29

Hi people.
I had a rough smooth day~


i failed to complete what i was suppose to do this morning.
i was all up early in the morning,
but i guess..
time is not ripe yet.
im not down, really..
perhaps some part of me already expected this outcome,
and of course i chose to face this will a "generous" heart.
its okay.
the next time, it would be better! (:

but from the bottom of my heart,
i thank all of those that stayed with me thru out.
you know who you are.
u all deserve a good hug from me! :D


I tend to see myself buying things to dote myself when im down.
did not have any particular feel to get anything,
but i just seems to have the need to buy something.
and TADAAAA!
welcome to my shoe cabinet, my 4 and 1/2 inch heels! :D









of course,
what else or either who else could have the ability to repair my mood?
:D













Matilda, YIYI loves you! :D

No comments: