Monday, January 4

weeeeeee~
i had always wanted to go ECP for some blading or cycling.
but the distance to travel there,
always hinder me to do so!

cabbing there would cost me a bomb.
and other means are always impossible cos i never seems to wake up in time!

this time round,
all thanks to the determination of Daryl,
ECP blading fetish is finally cured! :D

while in the super cosy journey..





Reached ECP and had our lunch.
KFC! (:
after injecting calories and carbo into our bodies,
we are so ready to start rolling on wheels!!!!!!!


Daryl and Pretty Jo!


But too bad,
the main actor was not me this evening.
its the first timer blader,
Jerry B.




I dono why but he insisted in putting on his blades on the grass..
and then he has difficulties walking towards us!
stupid. -__-
so,
let the PROFESSIONAL Daryl enlighten him!
(:





B is quite a fast learner.
he picks up fast.
hence, more blading at ECP le!!
YEAYYYY!!!




Errr.
nope. your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
we are blading at the carpark,
for the benefitely of the 1st timer!
(:
But of course,
if you are wondering why they are so little of my pictures,
its mainly because B was busy learning how to blade,
he has no time to take pics for me. ):
or basically, im worried that he is holding my camera!

So these are the few and rare ones of me:


























So, till then! :D


No comments: