Saturday, January 2

few hours ago,
we all bid farewell to 2oo9.
did you guys had a enjoyable time with your friends/family?
(:

well,
my xmas eve was awesome.
and my new year eve was awesomely bad!
i can totaly predict how will my 2o1o be............

was supposed to be out of town for my eve,
hence did not make any plans with my friends.
but i don think thats any reason why im left alone at the strike of 12am,
at the very 1st day of 2o1o.
reason being:
xmas eve was a last min plan too, wasn't it?
(:

ANYWAY!
i tried to ask the girls about their plans,
but apparently they were all occupied.
no space for me to enter..

darling had her UNI friends gathering.
cynthia bitch needs to be at otes family bbq.
PL no reply. -___-
laopo was with spens (thats of cos), tiff and audrey playing mj.
so,
im left with nobody!

you must be thinking,
what about B, right?
thats a superb question.
because both of us bid 2oo9 farewell with a furious tiff
and he gave me a best new year gift,
his backview out of the door.
(:

i was stunned.
no where to go.
thinking why am i so pathetic at the last hour of 2oo9.
i texted laopo.
great. she is already mj'ing with a grp of friends whom i know,
and was not invited.
so next,
i called PT.
knowing he would be the one who will always be there for me.
BUT, with him..
its always tied with CLUBBING!!
he ended off with: "Come on~ its NEW YEAR!"

true enough.
hence i cab down to find him.

which was then i was STUCKED in the jam for 1hr,
causing my taxi fare to be 45bucks!
luckily, i was able to claim from the owner of the missing hp i found in the cab i took.
(:

if i were to say that im super suay on the 1st day of 2o1o,
perhaps i can console myself that i did a good deal on the 1st day of 2o1o!
right? (:

so yar!
thanks for checking up on me.
im fine now.
im just pretty sure that im going to do on the next countdown.

dont be affected, anyone.
its over.
and its no point crying over the spilled milk.
right, B?

last but not least,
I love you all, my friends.
even if none of you were there for me when i needed someone. (:


With Love,
Justing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Justine aka 娃 said...

anonymous: @@! errr, thanks? hahahaha! :D