Wednesday, November 4

人们常常说,
家家有本难念的经!

i never had any special feelings about this sentence.
things changed after being slapped by the ugly truth!

my heart is breaking.
for whatever reason it is, what you did was so hurtful to us,
and i meant, each and everyone of us.

i used to think?
why bother wads others said about us?
being happy is the most important to anyone of us..
but,
what happened when what others gossip is nothing but the truth?

im hurt.
my 2 sisters,
im not as strong as you two.
im very sad, with i dono what reason.

i tot we were the ideal family?
$$ was never important cause our happiness out raged everything?
but, why you two words meant so much to me?
this is shit.

i wanna be like you when i grow up........
i really wanna shout out loud to you now,

I LOVE YOU MOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




BRING ME FAR AWAY!
I NEED SOME AIRRRRRRR

No comments: