Thursday, November 5

My One Day Once 的 Meal

since so many of my dear friends are SO concerned about my eating rountine,
i hereby very nicely explain to you WHY i only eat a meal!
(:

you see..
my normal working shift is at 1pm.
hence i normally wake up earliest 11.30am to go for work.
don need to mention that im always late!
and after preparing and stuff,
i will then leave house and go for work.
and when im at work,
my break time is only at 6pm?
and that is the time i eat my one day once 的 meal.
then i will end work at 10pm, of course is go home and slp liaos lar!
make sense?
so why on earth say IM ON DIET?!

DO I EVEN NEED TO BE ON DIET?!
-__________-

and some corrections to make:
i DO eat whenever im hungry, even if its not my break time!
and sometime my superb friends will bring me go for supper!
din u read my blog before?
and sometime i will eat my dinner at arnd 1am if im having a long night..
isit this like more not GOING ON DIET?

so why on earth will u even think that




IM ON DIET?!!!!!!
IM ON DIET?!!!!!!
IM ON DIET?!!!!!!





hope my explaination is clear for you. (:

No comments: