Friday, October 30

attended PT's POP yesterday.
great and unforgettable experience.
he was super sauve yesterday!
man are super handsome when they are serious.. (:
pictures will be uploaded in FB soon.

was with his niece yesterday,
the little girl who is totally mesmerized with Michael Jackson.
she is super pretty, adorable and fun to be with.
man!
i miss her.
OH!
and i taught her my all time skills,
自拍ing!!
so proud of her, can 自拍 at the age of 4!!!!!
don't need to thank me PT! :D

then we went to Bukit Gombak Sports Hall for the rongq's match!
Bouna Vista CSC vrs Nanyang CSC
amazing. interesting. exicted and of course,
heartbreaking match. ):
3 cheers to Bouna Vista CSC,
you guys are great!!
jiayou. jiayou. jiayou.

now to the HU HA part,
I WAS CONNED 20BUCKS YESTERDAY!
DAMN!

i KNEW she is a con.
but i still gave her 20bucks.
i could have gave her 10bucks, or either 2bucks.
I JUST CAN'T MASTER THE SKILL OF REJECTING PPL!!
and rongq did not protect me!! ):

woman needed $$ to take cab from queensway to pasir ris
(furthest place already loh!) to bring her kids
then from there to toa payoh to meet her husband.
gave her 20bucks, but she asked for more.
told her tt rongq is a NS man (with GOLDEN and LONG HAIR)
and im a poly student with only allowance from parents.
she tapped my back and told me to rest assure cos she wont cheat a student's $$.
took down my name and number,
(i din even have the tot to take hers!!)
said will call me arnd 6pm and bring the $$ to me
NO MATTER WHEN I AM!

hais.
when i gave her the $$,
i told myself that im actualy donating this 20bucks to some charity which i do not know of.
and also added to myself that
since she stoop so low to lie to me,
maybe she realy needed th $$ very badly.
like her children was kidnapped,
or husband needed $$ to pay the loanshark,
or whatever lar!
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER!

only then i realised,
the chicken rice DID A BETTER JOB!
damn!
(will blog about it agn)


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: