Monday, October 12

this was a long run,
a super long run.

how do you get yourself prepared for a run like this?
do you usually maintain your speed through the whole run?
or,
do you keep some stamina in you 1st, and save it for the ending dash?

i don't know about you.
but i definitely will choose to maintain my speed through out the race.
my theory is,
its once in a life time i'm in this race with you,
hence, you deserved the best of out me.
(:

people used to go around giving advices on..
"Forget expectations! They will only make you fell harder!"
until today,
this sentence is still super true.
and silly justine,
you are still going through this?
HAH!

At least the sky is clearer now.
I'm feeling better, in a way!

Its a fresh new start for all 3 of us.
And lets complete the run which fate lead us too,
and make it a nice one!



Dear Jerry,
Reality is cruel to both you and me.
I'm not sure about that sentence i just made though,
do you even felt that my decision is cruel?
i doubt so.
I hate to think back/about on you,
cos its freaking heartbreaking.
But nevermind,
like what i told you..
this is the time, like finally! (:

Things that i wanna you to know,
i've long ago told you already.
Don't know if you remembered,
But at least i've said it.

It was a wonderful moment,
too bad it wont last forever. (:

Live you life and stay healthy!

With Love,
Justine b


If you think you know what had happened,
good for you.
If not,
I'm not breathing a word.
(:


No comments: