Sunday, October 11

it took me quite sometime to pluck up my courage to ask esther,
but im kinda regretting to know the truth from her mouth.

weeks ago,
i met up with my secondary school mates for dinner.
we chatted about lots of topic,
including this
.......................................................................

i was told by them that a diver, at the age of 21 met with a fatal accident.
daren/brian told me that they were somehow related to this guy.
my heart ache for a moment,
but the ache grew stronger last night upon esther's reply.

Diver Gerald Chia is actualy Beatty Secondary's Gerald Chia.

Yar.
although i have totaly no relation with Gerald at all..
only perhaps we spoke on phone for around 4 times back when we are in secondary school,
but the pain i had was strong enough for me to feel.

Couldn't help it but googled about him and this accident.
heart was aching like mad.
tears were flooding in my eyes.
i didn't imagine i could be so sad.............

To everyone close to him, especially my dearest cousin;
Please be strong!
I know its easier said than done,
but this is the least i could do.

and to gerlad,
Beatty Secondary VB No. 2?;
要走好噢!
我们有缘,来世在做朋友~
(:




life is so short and unexpected!
treasure everyone around you please.
love to the fulliest!
minimise your regrets before the next thing you know,
you are gone from this cruel life!

for that,
rongq can you not be mad at me for flying your aeroplane last night??????
):
):
):
):

No comments: