Tuesday, October 13

YEP!!
Movies on the runnnnnnn again! (:




Surrogates-ed with B,
PT said it wasn't a nice show..
but at least i managed to keep myself AWAKE through out the movie,
hence i guess its not bad! (:
no lar...
i realy think its nice lehs!!
worth watching, especially GUYS!
you will love it............................




Sorority Row-ed with Tung.
The girls are HOT!
Love the sexy girls, crazy party and making out! SHYY!
but hate the gross part where all the killings are.
moral of the story:
Do not fall too deep in love, if not you won't even realise you are doing the wrong thing!

it feel super good that you tell someone the truth?
even though the truth might hurt the other party?
I dono about you,
but this is how i felt.
i always think honesty is the most important thing between 2 human beings,
aint it suppose to be true?
(:

yep.
i'm in deep shit now.
entangled myself in a triangle problem.
made a choice like finally, but due to some unforeseen circumstances,
my choice chosed to leave me.
i was hurt, like badly.
i realy did.
i tot, there were no boundaries? ):
maybe i took things between us too seriously? as compared to him?
i dono. and im too tired to care anymore. (:

the only thing to console myself is,
at least the triangle tangle is gone?
and justine will be sad and emo for awhile before she stands on her feet agn.
hence B,
see how great the impact is?
hahahahah;

oh.
smth to cheer myself up..
MALACCA HERE I COME!!
MALACCA HERE I COME!!
MALACCA HERE I COME!!
(:

No comments: