Monday, November 17

13th and 14th November -



attended a course together with ahjie.
it feels very werid to be in the same class.
i thought it would be kinda fun,
but frankly it feels damn weird to be in the same class as your sister.
hahahahaha.
but of cos, it resulted in being FUN in overall ahs!=)
hardly can we work morning shift 2gether,
therefore dated mommy and ahboy outs after the class on 14th.
as expected,
my family is a "coffee addicted" family..
what ever and where ever we go..
there will be COFFEE!! =)






~TCC~







~Singapore Flyers~

ahjie wanted to get the tickets as the promotion for PAssion Card is ending soon..
therefore, we headed there as planned. =)







nope.
no nightscene taken..
its pretty hard to snap a good photo when u r cage up with plastic everywhere.
well, at least one..



=)




~Dinner at HotSoup~

love joined us after his work..
ahjie and jie fu and baby practically LOVE jap food
*for some unknown reason, perhaps baoru u can tell me? hahahha.*
so we went Marina Square to have their jap food.





16th November -

~Family Day at JUSCO Malaysia~


ah jie is getting married next year,
which lead to my family busy getting clothes ready for her big day.
i always remember M'sia hafing the lastest trend than Singapore,
hence i pestered daddy to bring US there!
not me. but us. =)

pics are only taken in the car~



he refuse to take with me cos we had a tiff.
=X
oh. i mean tung. =)


me with erjie.


me with baby.


me with mommy.

me with daddy.



they are forever sticked together. dang!

Life is getting boring.
laopo started school and i have left with no company.
PL had MIA-ed for so long..
BIA is busy with her work.
dang.
im rotting with my rotten life.


No comments: