Thursday, November 20

emotions gushed up so recently.
i had so many times tt i wanna log on to blog..
just to blog my emo-ness away.

nope.
nothing to do with friendship and relationship,
i had given up anyway.

its about work.

have anyone ever asked?
hows my work?
how was i coping with working life while MOST of you are in the studying life.
how is my relationship with my colleagues and boss?
anyone? ever? NEVER~~~~~~

im down.
im practically down.

its so hard to please everyone around you.
and im so sick when im accused of.
damnit!
and i mean.. real damnit!

to all:
im hafing damn bad relationship with my boss now.
she practically hates me to the core for some unknown reasons.
yes. i am new *tts wads u always claimed* and still very unfamiliar with stuffs arnd me.
im careless.
im forgetful.
im BAD at ENGLISH which you attentively took my words and misunderstood them PURPOSLY.
im requesting for more vacation leaves.
*cant u just understand that i need time to adapt that i actually NEED your permission to travel instead of my PARENTS'?!!!!!!*

BUT..
what does it takes for you to badmouth me infront of other CC's colleagues?
do you stand any good there?
i realy don understand.

a good and RELIABLE friend told me..
"only speak those matters WHICH u can handle the consequences!"

therefore,
im able to take any consequences even if you read this entry.

you insulted me everywhere.
internally and externally.
you hurt me. deeply.

i became so small when i face those pple WHOM i know u badmouthed me to.

tell me,
wads did i do to deserve this from you?


im starting to hate work.
especially when you are in my area of vision.

at work,
everyone is a lie. everyone puts a mask. everyone is fake.

but,
im not quitting.
im not leaving.
im not even going to be sad ANYMORE!!
from this point of time..
im going to be the new ME!

first step..

NOT TO BE LATE FOR WORK!

which can SHUT U UP TOTALLY, BITCH! =)







i need apple strudel. =(((

No comments: