Tuesday, March 25

blog song changed..
AGAIN.
currently addicted to this new singer, 小宇!
" )

can u imagine how broke i am how?
as i used last 2 months of my studying life to totaly concentrate on my studies..
i totaly ingored my work and earn no bucks.
seriously,
NO BUCKS at all! "(

i pratically waved good-bye to all the good movies..
no sugar daddy..
waved good-bye to the IT fair..
no nice parents who are willingly to buy for me..
waved good-bye to the only chance to go overseas with my class!!
ouch.
ouch.
ouch.

back to .. "can u imagine how broke i am how?"!
i actualy decided and 下定决心 to break open my piggy bank!!
it has been with me for months lar!!
SOBS!
well.. at least i haf some bucks now. " )

LISTEN UP:
i so dont wanna borrow $$ from any of you guys.
so.. yah!
don you tink? ..
its time for me to grow up and b independent!
don lend me $$ lar!!
deal or no deal?

anyway..
im having a fixed job soon..
my intake for vitaminM will be sightly increased.
but even before that..
i oready haf a LIST of items to buy!!
hahahaha.


dang.


money not enough!!

No comments: