Tuesday, March 25

10am.

went down to Haw Par Centre to sign my contract with starhub.
i was late for around 10mins.
i guess.. its doesnt kill much rights?
hahahhaa.

i jus had a clearer view of my job scope ..
and i haf no idea how i ended up in finanical.. -_-
anyway..
since the decision is made..
i will defintely strive my very best till PA gives me a reply.
hahahaha.

now tt im working in town..
i can meet my clique straight after work!!
YEAY!! hahahaha.
darling, bud, PL! date me outs mans! " (
on the condition that.. my vitaminM increase. hah!

will be starting work next monday..
31 march 2oo8. " )
see you soon, colleague jensen!

oh.
just wanna complain like a normal Singaporean..
i went to this clinic for checkup.
and waited for around 1hr after getting a Q number ..
before deciding to approach them..
then they realise they lost my appointment card!
no wonder i was tinking why others came later but went in 1st.
-_-


and first time in my life..
the doctor is so young and handsome.
i guessed my heart pumps uber faster when he hears my heartbeat!
SHY! hahahaha.
with that spilt second..
i forget that i was SUPPOSE to be angry with the receptionist.
lalalalala.
MANS!
i should have just seduced him.. and i might be a TAI TAI!!
double SHY!!
hahahaha..





you're on my heart.. _ just like a tattoo.
just like a tattoo.. _i'll always have you.

No comments: