Thursday, December 6

its so cruel for me to see and accept the choice you made.
i know and understand ..
but the ache done to my heart is still kinda irresistible..
decision making so reveals one's personality and character.

tough day it had been.
heartbreaks and anger gushing through everyone's heart.
therefore i hope and pray that everyone will feel better tml after they wake up tml. =)

hows does it feels when the black calls the white "black"?
BUD! don look it at the RACIST way okays! hahahaha.
hais.
treat it as a lesson to be learnt ba.

就算犯错了又怎样呢?
谁不会犯错啊?
知错能改才是最重要的。=)

啊呀!
不管了啦~
人生短短几十年,何苦让自己那么痛苦呢?
rites sweetheart? hahahaha.

it comes to a point of time that ..
there is realy nothing i can do..

i hope everyone out there can stop juding things that are happening around.
everyone has got their own way of living..
although your 出发点 is good ..
not everyone can accept it.
your character does not meant that everyone around you are able to adapt and accept.
if your way 残生了反效果,den please STOP!

when i said im used to it ..
i mean it.
and when i say it doesnt realy matters ..
i meant it as well.
you got me? HAHAHAHA!! busy man! =)


jeff brighten my day by offering me and my laopo tickets for 范伟期's concert.



dear fairy god-mother,
my love ones around me are really having a hard time these few days.
can i exchange my happiness for them please?
i want to see their smiles and laughters like the past.

No comments: