Wednesday, December 5

i wanna declare something.
i, justine, always blog my feelings and thoughts NOT linking or relating to anyone in specific.
please DO NOT get affected by my blog entries oks?
to everyone and anyone.
seriously.. .. !!



im starting to think abt my future so much.
should i ..
1) sign on army to be an officer and continuing my studies?
2) be a tour guide?
3) be a nursery teacher?
4) work under People's Association with my elder sis?





i wanna a good and fruitful future..





thinking abt this ..
im ending my schooling life in few months times.
i USED to wait for this day ..
but now as the days are drawing nearer ..
i began to regret for this tot that i used to have.
i will miss my schooling life..
especailly my THIS group of frends. =(











































































































*the least number of times appearing in the photos DOES NOT meant tt u aint as important as the rest..
it simply meant that YOU seldom take pictures with me!
GET THE BIG HINT KEITH and CYN?! =)*





dear fairy god-mother,
i hope my frends will not forget me.
i sincerely hope so. =(

No comments: