Saturday, September 11

*live update from Phuket*
~ Day 1 ~

Hey all,
B and me had just reached our hotel - Sugar Palm Kata,
And I must say..
It's an awesome hotel certainly!
Do google about it!!

Well,
I would say,
Its had been a "Waiting" trip so far.
From the 1st delay @ Tiger from 6.30pm to 7.20pm,
to the 2nd delay of 8.50pm!
To be exact, the bloody plane TR 2154 left Singapore at 9.20pm sharp!
Yes, I checked my time on purpose!

So we reach Phuket International Airport @ arnd 10.45pm,
Waited for another half an hour before our mini bus is full load and ready to go.
Oh. Mini bus was 180tb for each pax.
So we swayed our way together with some other tourist for like 15mins,
On the super bus which drove like Initial D,
To a destination we all don't know.

An ang moh behind said,
"Er, she said he will bring us to our hotel,
but he didn't ask me. So yar, where are we going?"
Funny, ain't it?

Okay. After say 15mins?
A lady opened our door and said:
"Welcome all! Pls go in and tell our staff where ur hotel is,
And pls show your tickets too.
Thank you!"

We did,
And our eyes told us tt we are actually driven to "travel agency".
Anyway,
Instead of Snokerling,
We have decided to do the more exciting one!
Fish Spa,
Elephant Trek,
Water Rafting,
And ATV!!

Can't wait totally!

But for now while B is smoking his "supposing" last stick at the balcony,
I shall fill the bathtub,
And soak in it for hours!!
:D

P.s: the channels are all news and they r repeating for the xx time!

Okay!
Catch me tml!

Good night loves! <3

No comments: