Friday, July 9

hey folks.
thank you all for your wishing.
i've not recovered but im much better le. (:

this time round its the worst condition i had in 2o1o.
with fever at 38.1dc (highest), accompanioned by sore throat and massive cough,
doctor prescribe with me 2 days MC.

Its hard to explain how uncomfortable i was?
in overall, my whole body ached like mad.
accordingly to doc?
body, head and muscles will ache due to fever, hence its normal.
but i swear, the level of ache was unbearable.
i hardly wants to move an inch.

因祸得福, people say.
tho i did not face with any major accident,
but at least i got back in exchange,
 my sweet boy.

Hey fat,
thanks for coming over tt very night once i complain im going to be sick.
it was a delicious surprise,
and i cant imagine what's going happen to me without having you around.
thanks for staying over for consecutive 2 days just to make sure im alright.
despite the fact that you were so noisy, caused me to 失眠 and also releasing a stench,
i still appreciated and love the fact of YOU being there. (:
thanks for being my right hand for these 2 days.
i practically did not need to move at all and everything was covered well enough.  
thanks for the ultimate nagging of drinking water and taking my medicine.
thanks for counting my heartbeat every half an hour.
but you sure you are doing it the right way??
thanks for searching online for all the "To's and Dont's!" 
yes. i will reduce my coffee and teh k? :D  
and lastly and the most importantly,
thanks for choosing me to be the one who enjoys all these benefits. (: 
sincerely, thank you Jerry B. 
i repaid you already k? you had the breakfast + MILO !! :P

As i've mentioned in my facebook,
im facing kinda like "heartbeat disco" lately.
Doc mentioned that my heartbeat is twice the rate of normal  human.
He advised me to be careful and rest MORE,
if not?
my heart will canot take the massive pumps and i will just say sayonara.. @@

and nope.
im not interested with anyone in my office.
im not drinking, neither am i massive smoking. (passive smoker counted?)
i did not sleep late.
i rest alot alot liaos.
but my heartbeat is still at slowest, 90!!
):

at times, i still feel kinda suffocated.
but its still bearable.
im really worried that i would short of air, then BUMP~!
im already lying on the ground.
this shall NOT happen because 

I STILL GOT JAY'S CONCERT 
TO CATCH LAR!!!!!! 



No comments: