Saturday, April 24

looks like after all,
i still have some followers for my blog.
(:

Thank you everyone who text me after reading my previous blog.
im fine, really.
how could i not be after all the heart warming textesu guys sent, right?
Sincerely,
Thanks, guys!
LOVED;

Ice-kacang Puppy Love-ed with colleagues.
Its a super pure Malaysian production,
with most of the malaysian artists participating.
With those who talk alot, to other that swear alot,
or those who never talk but only SCREAM "AH" once!,
and to those that just smile for tt spilt 2 secs. -_-
I suppose,
if you are very into movies,
then i think u shld just skip this one. (:
on the other hand, this movie does has a couple of 笑点 lar.
Rating: 5/10

Oh.
i bumped into my used to be good friend outside cinema.
i spotted him.
smile and waved vigorously immediately,
forgetting the fact that he ingored me like shit since months ago.
indeed, a plain smile was what i got back from him.
This exact situation happened 2 years back during Chinese New Year,
at a friend house, from his supposingly ex girlfriend.

Didn't expect i faced this twice!
damn it!
dont you guys know that it super hurt people?

Luckily i have the girls with me,
hence i did not wonder off and emo too long.
although u wont read this, but thanks Green Girls! :D
why i keep thanking people? -__-

anyway yar,
like my facebook status say..
whatever!
you dont care, you think we do?

No comments: