Wednesday, March 10

i believe the HOT topic everywhere now,
would be none other than
Jack Neo's Affair with the 22 year old Wendy Chong.

i was introduced to this news from my sister,
while we were playing wii in my room.
her sudden words did not stuck me much,
as it conveniently slipped out of my mind,
almost immediately..

it was only last night,
upon B's curiousity:
"I just so desperate to know how she looked like!"
that motivated me to be interested in this topic.

i jumped off my bed,
and started my google search.
not to anyone surprise,
with the simple 2 keywords, "JACK" "NEO",
you would have it all!
Don't belive, you go try!

then just simply move your cursor to the top left hand corner,
and click the "IMAGES",
and add in another 2 amazing keyword, "WENDY" "CHONG",
and
TADAAAAAAA~
TADAAAAAAA~
TADAAAAAA~

YOU WOULD ONCE AGAIN HAVE IT ALL! :D




anyway,
my main point is that..
its only an AFFAIR!
why is everyone cooking up so much stories/headlines/forums about it?

some may say,
because Jack Neo is an actor,
hence he defintely shoulder more responsibility.
i say this is BULLSHIT!

simply because,
each and every freaking guy SHOULD jolly well have this install into their bones:
NO woman deserves the rights for you to cheat on her.
and,
NO woman furthermore deserves the right for you to cheat on her
ESPECIALLY GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN OF YOUR FLESH AND BONES!
ESPECIALLY GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN OF YOUR FLESH AND BONES!
ESPECIALLY GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN OF YOUR FLESH AND BONES!

of cos i need to admit,
i understand that its every guy's nature that they are BAD!
alicia told me today,
guys are created to be bad in such way:
抽,喝, 赌, 嫖!
and with a guy not linked with any word of this above sentence,
he is rated as RARE!
he is rated as RARE!
he is rated as RARE!
do you girls agree?
(:

and for everyone who already has met your RARE guy,
treasure him.
cherish him.
love him.

for me to say,
just let go off this Jack Neo's matter.
its really not much of a big thing.
dont you know about the NUMEROUS divorce cases happening in singapore EVERDAY?!

so please, let him go.
at least,
for the sake of his children.
i meant, all 4 of them!

No comments: