Thursday, March 11

1o March 2o1o








Our precious Matilda,
满月咯!
(:

Took a day off yesterday as it was my niece big day!
woke up early,
was at 姐夫's place quite early!
bumbed into my sister while we came out of the lift,
and there she was..
all ready to go wash her "not washed" head since a month ago!

since its just downstairs,
(she is living at commonwealth, near the MRT stn)
decided to pei her,
was the worst decision ever.
or perhaps..
"gian-ing" her "i pay for you lar" was the worst worst greedyness!
):

as we walk near the saloon,
i got a bad premonition.
Don't judge the book by its cover!
i'm always taught this,
and somehow in a way or other,
i have successfully learnt to apprecaite it.
BUT from yesterday onwards,
i think i will need to reconsider this again. -_-

Jie had her hair wet like 2 mins before me.
so i had like 2mins to observe and back out if possible!
the hairdresser for Jie is kinda of an age as expected,
actually both of our hairdresser are.
and she had this super fierce and stern face while scrubbing Jie's head.
All i could see was..
Jie squeezing her eyes hard and claiming : "My head is burning!!"

Knowing my character,
how would i dare to voice out that i do not want it anymore?
therefore,
i really 硬着头皮去让我的头皮给人家抓破!
):

my finally summary:
GG!

her HOT PINK fingernails are long enough to slash my brain cells.
the super werid smell shampoo smells so last time!
the wash head chair? super super vintage.
some werid smell was sprayed onto my hair,
making it hard and stern and dry and smelly and..................
i dono how to say le lar!
BEST part,
i swear the hair dryer cooked my ear and 99.99% of my skin around my head.
):

summary:
dont be so greedy for FREE stuffs next time! ):
dont be so greedy for FREE stuffs next time! ):
dont be so greedy for FREE stuffs next time! ):

No comments: