Thursday, February 4

Morning people..


i started off my day with quite a happy mood.
B purposly woke up just to wake me up for work,
rongq also text me just to make sure im up for work.
I the got into a cab successfully when i left home,
and reach work rationally in time for work.
But my mood was dampened after i saw these..





i shall rephrase,
"dampened" should not be the word.
disappointed should be it.

actually i know these photos had been up for quite some time,
but some are still quite relatively new.

well, i should say..
im affected somehow.
we used to be close and now that im the extra one.
they had been together since sec1,
and i just nice entered their picture from the year i retain in sec3.
i never really belong to their clique since the beginning.
how can i be squeeze into anywhere of their 9years friendship?

though knowing these fact,
its still quite hard for a normal person to feel "nothing" upon looking at these pictures,
and conveniently rmb that we were once close.
i tried to amend things,
but seems like im still the extra one.

B always encouraged me to make the 1st step,
and also offered his place for us to play mahjong.
stayed thru with me knowing that im going to be super x1000 awkward during the game.
and i thank you for that, B. (:

stupidly,
i thought things are going to be better,
like maybe i'll be asked along for their meet ups or what.
but, reality is just so annoying!

i mean you girls,
dont be mad at me or what.
im just voicing out my thoughts.
im not mad, just pure disappointed..
simply becos i care.
(:
and i hope, you girls would just read as a reader,
and not take my words into heart.

i always tell people,
things done after mentioning are redundant.
right, B?
so, don't need to date me just to entertain this foolish me,
im alright after writing out here.
(:

sometimes i think,
do i really have my own clique?

in my own world,
my clique consist of laopo, darling, cynthia, PL, bia and hart.
but to think carefully,
all of them already has their own clique since donkey years ago.
laopo has tiffany and audrey.
darling has her seconday school friends, or should i add in UNI friends too now?
cynthia has her secondary school clique too.
PL has her XYZ,
and bia has her subway gang too.
hart defintely has her own clique
and was officially missing since million years ago..................

can't help but think,
im just a shelter, or perhaps bustop where they ocassionally stop by to rest.
hah.



so at the bottom line,
wheres my clique?
does Justine even has a clique???

5 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

Dont emo leh! Cynthia doesn't have a clique too! She only has a secondary school FRIEND whom she doesn't really hang out on a frequent basis as well.

Like how you have B, Cynthia only have Otes. =D

SAME BOAT LA!

WE GO OVERSEAS TGT K. YOU AND I! HAHA!!

Justine aka 娃 said...

aiya~
i listen your overseas so many times liaos. NUMB liaos lar! ):

Moon Goddess said...

Eh u oso nvr cfm with me..............................

Justine aka 娃 said...

Ehs! I cfm like no tml already loh!! The tiger promo also missed! Hais.. Still wanna push the blame on me! I piak you!

Moon Goddess said...

I ask you tag along to an outing with my colleagues see you want or not. I then piack you.