Tuesday, January 26

my monday! (:





Tooth Fairy-ed with B.
Rating: 8/10
Maybe its just me, but i seriously think its nice! (:
Especially the part when son was performing,
and mom was tearing out of joy at the audience seats.
totally reminds me of the 1st time my brother dance in public and i teared like mad!
you won't understand unless you experienced it yourself.
anyway, its really nice lar.
thumbs up! (:

Aftermath:

Thanks for the effort B!
I know the amount of effort and courage took just to K with me.
Bear this in mind,
you are very much appreciated! (:


So can you stop preparing this kinda of breakfast for me??
..
...
....
....
.....
.....
.....
......
.......
........
........
.......
....
...
...
...
..
.
<

:D
oops, i still blogged it out!
but dont worry lar..
very little people reads my blog,
so its still kinda secertive!



im going through some major decision.
wish me the best. (:

No comments: