Wednesday, February 17

i know this is even later then Cynthia,
but nvm right?
cos Chinese New Year consist of 15 days,
hence all,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!


how was ur CNY celebration so far?
hope your ans will be a positive ones.

how was ur vday celebration?
hope yours did not end up gambling at someone place's,
just like me.
i know i know. sunday right? :P

i love CNY.
i love to visit my relatives.
i love to 扮美美 as its the only time you can wear very nice w/o having any reason.
i love to eat the Chinese New Year goodies.
i love to take ang baosssss!
i love to gamble with my 损友!
most importantly,
i love the fact that my family and me had spent another CNY together.
(:


im glad CNY has 15 days,
and im so gonna make full use of it!
(:
can i go ur house to help you finish your Chinese New Year goodies?
and take ang bao too?
HEE!
do text me if its a YES alright??
LOVESSSS!!

once again,
most sincere greetings from 娃,
虎年行大运!(:



1 comment:

Moon Goddess said...

No reason oso can ban mei mei what. No need cny. =D