Thursday, February 18


as i was about to start my day like totally happy,
until i came across this on my facebook!





i was like..
"what the fuck?!"
yar yar.
i usually don't use vulgarities,
but i just cant seems to believe that this is happening to me.
not ME,
but at this age of ME!
thinking about it,
we are already at the age of 20+ and someone can still behaves like this!

anyway,
curious about what i replied?
go take a
look!

perhaps like 2 days ago,
she texted me on FB,
leaving an message saying "hi".

naturally, a normal person would click on her link,
thinking why so randomly someone u dont know would text you.
then i realise,
she texted me after creating a photo album.
at first,
i did not think too much,
though both of my family members think she is trying to protest or show off or something near to it.

but after today,
or either exactly 7 hours ago as of now,
i know her real motive!
so damn sad!
i thought someone commented on how beautiful i am during CNY! ):

back to the topic,
some of you who are out of my life's details lately..
there are the summary.

Tung, MY EX since HALF YEAR AGO,
had been staying at my place, MY ROOM since half year ago.
YEP.
we are already NOT together when he is taking a shelter at my place.
i know, how nice can justine be right? HEE!
but B is nicer cos he COULD actually tolerating me with my ex slping in the same room! (:

so lately,
tung decided to shift out,
claiming to my family and myself that he is staying ALONE when we ask out of curiousity.
he was saying smth like..
"i do not need to tell you because im not staying at your place anymore."
how arrogant!
he also claim that he made this comment because.....

ME: why didn't you tell me that you have quit your job and is moving out soon?
TUNG: why do i need to tell you when you don't tell me your stuffs too?
ME: because i need to answer my mom when she ask about your stuffs. when she ask do i know abt all this, i replied NO! and i was the one who asked u to move in, so it doesnt make sense that i don't know abt your stuffs!
TUNG: so u mean if i shift out, me and you are not friends anymore?
ME: i realise i cant communicate to you anymore. last qns, did you change your insurance address to MY house address?
TUNG: yes.

so PEOPLE,
am i in any position to ask SINCE he is staying in house?
grrrrrr;
anyway,
he claims that i chased him out with the fact that B came to my place.
whats wrong with my friend coming up to my place?
furthermore he is more than a friend.
he is two. cos he has a big head! hahahaha;
do i even need to seek for his permission?

with any reason he can come up with to accuse me,
i can also relate back that he is DYING to shift out,
to stay with his gf who he had been showering LOVE since day 1?

guys are weird.
but girls are weirder!
why come and irritate me for no reason?
aint staying together gives you 2 have more chance together?
and tung can actually say that.
"i dont know what games you girls are playing,
but i need a job and a room to stay!"

if we 2 were playing games,
then i would wanna complain!!
its not fair that im in the game, but i no chance to play!
playing of game should be fair wads!
like wii!
each one once?
:D
all i need were to stupidly accept her as my friend in fb,
thinking that she wants to be friend with me,
but instead,
leaving those nasty comments on my fb!!
for all that i know,
she might have already printed out (tung could have gave her those he left behind) my photos and
draw on my face? ):
or even threw darts at me in their new room!
poor justine! ):

anyway,
all this matters,
i never once wanna blog out to let anyone know.
but since this is getting out of hand,
i dont mind revealing the truth.

if you are standing in my world,
and seeing the same frequency as me,
i think you will understand me and the things.

and i texted him lately,
because he still has some stuffs in my place,
some stuffs included his clothes, his bags and some of our photos and letters which he left conveniently in the drawer i sacrificed for him during his stay.
to my understanding,
things left behind when you are shifting are things that are NOT wanted,
which is equivalent to RUBBISH?
hence, i threw them away.
which he happens to have another reason behind it,
"i left those pictures behind because i don't want you to forget abt this
(which i believe is us?)"

so what is marg mad abt?
i really dono..
can anyone enlighten me?

so i should NOT text him,
and donate away ALL his clothes and bags to the home?
and i also should NOT reply him when he text me AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS?!

this is weird.
and also,
..........................................
pls count the number of dots.
(:

3 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

See la, told you not to add her liao. Delete la! And YOU WERE SAYING SHE'S PRETTY? Omg. I can grow another nostril and still look chio-er than her lor. HAHAHA! Buay sai~!

Justine aka 娃 said...

how i know this will happen? i was being nice loh! and the fact is that, she is pretty wads. but of cos u are prettier lar!! ahahahahaha;

Moon Goddess said...

She is not pretty leh, please. And go delete her la hiyo.