Wednesday, December 23

2 days off to chirstmas!
are u like excited? "D

i had a great christmas last year,
and i hope this year will be equally awesome! (:

the best thing of christmas is to shop for present!
don't you agree?

my dear friends:
each and every present is specially chosen for you.
or should i say,
uniquely chosen?
the present that i got for you should suits you.
i have to convince that you will be happy to recieve my present.
my mind has to picture you
jumping and hugging me in JOY! :D

gift hunting is fun.
especially with a good companion.
its either you do it alone,
or you meet Clique A to buy for Clique B.
its fun! (:

i love giving my friends present.
their happiness is the best gift for me. (:

xmas is the season of giving.
are you ready to give and to receive too?
i had 3 爱心汤圆 from mommy.
i feel so loved!

2 comments:

wsl said...

i din recieve any from u be4... :(

Justine aka 娃 said...

WSL: neither did i recieve from you too. ):