Sunday, November 15

saturday = off day = slacking day! (:


Astro Boy-ed with baby boy.
decided to bring him out and enjoy since he managed to pass Primary 3.
not tt i have no one to go out with,
i rejected Pulau Ubin with my boys for my brother.
see! how nice im being a sister!
he better know how to appreciate me better
and not SNATCHING MY ROLLER COASTER CHIPS IN THE MOVIES!
grrrrrrrr;

brought him to JP.
wanted to head down to Cathay cos its like so much cheaper!
supposingly: $7.20 x 2 = $14.40
real life: $10 + $1 (booking fees) = $21
meaning i wasted $6.60!!!!
damn. why orchard so packed!!
):

$6.60 might sound a little too LITTLE for me to be so niao over, right?
that is NOT true!
because my brother is a money sucker machine!
he is the 1st guy i went out with AND I STILL NEED TO PAY!
-___-

he seriously think arcade games are like xbox and wii?
unlimited games??!!
like seriously!!




anyway,
baby, i still love you alot.
(:

No comments: