Wednesday, November 18


Paranormal Activity-ed with the B.
literally had to beg and psycho him to watch with me.
i was thinking,
why do i need to stoop so low!
right?
but, no choice lar.
if you are out with someone and the plan is to watch movie,
and you had already completed ALL the movies..
you just have to give in.
(:

anyway,
this movie is something new.
i believe its the documentary part that makes it scary to us.
it could be more perfect without the editing mistakes,
and also by removing the ending lines.
it simply spoiled the whole movie~
overall, its a nice movie to catch.
But defintely, 2012 more! (:

been busy at work lately.
CED is making a visit down to my CC,
hence everyone is on their toes, working their ass off,
trying to give birth to the hot and fresh report.
sometimes, im just thankful be in-charge of my youths. (:

collation of the FREE bag is also giving me a super headache.
i could have reported it, but i did not.
and if i still cant solve it,
then i will start to regret soon,
like real soon!

and if you are following my facebook,
you should know that im heads over heels for Resturant City now.
its my current addiction.
don't pour cold water, just trade your ingredients with me!!
HEE!





as you expected after today's hipcup,
i will be blogging my emo-ness out.
im not piss, not at all.
im just disappointed!
they are important to me, like how yours is to you.
respect is all i need.
don't force me to make a decision,
because u will know what mine will be.


after 2 months of sweetness,
the sourness are finally here.

No comments: