Friday, October 2

results of aftermath:

swollen arms.
swollen arms.
and still swollen arms.

omg!

backside itchy, nth better to do..
i went to join my company's volleyball team.
this decision made been considered for superb long timing.
finally this week,
i decided to drag myself all the way to GELAYNG just to get wack by the MIKASA balls.
hah.

thinking back then..
my team and i only love MOLTEN balls.
we always have this thinking that they are softer then MIKASA balls.
hahahaha;
i also dono where did this thinking came from.

anyway,
PA ladies' team uses MIKASA balls and i was kinda freaked out.
hahahaha;

good team. awesome players,
i MUST say! (:
the ladies are all so nice, fun and pretty.
they encouraged each other almost like all the times.
it made me rmb of my old times..

speaking about old times,
yar. you are right.
the most important and only lasting thing i could rmb was..
im always the bench warmer.
im always the bench warmer.
im always the bench warmer.
):

despite the fact tt im more hardworking den others,
my effort was never able to weigh equally den those with potential.
i tried not giving up..
but it was hard.
the "enthu" inside you will slowly die off when u see your coach slowly stop focusing on you and your teamates no longer needs you.

damn. i defintely belongs to the track! ):

i hate.
i hate QSS for not hafing any track team.
i hate.
i hate myself for not entering any sports school back in secondary.
i hate.
i hate myself with not hafing the determination to continue my running life.



i literally hate myself. ):

2 comments:

darling~ said...

dun hate urself darling! u can still start ur running life now! its better den nv start at all right! hehe. lets run tgt! =)

Justine aka 娃 said...

darling: its different already.
(: hard to xplain.. but thanks anyway darling.
faster finish ur honeymoon k? (: