Saturday, October 3

as i was just about to turn in after a super long day..
i came across a shocking news which totally destroyed my mood.

NOT that in any way im interested in the groom..
i was just superb disappointed with the bride.
thinking about it,
should disappointed be the correct word?
man. i dono..
my mind is no longer functioning at this hour in this shocked state.

say about half year? back..
everything was in such smooth trail until something happened?
this dramatic changed our friendship.
for some SHIT reasons,
our friendship turned sour!
you have your reasons to ingore me..
for whatever case!
im not any good friend anyway.

But,
it super hurts me when im like totally true to you!
for you, i joined iMM cartel.
for you, i cancelled and turned down how many outings with friends, just to work for you.
for you, i run stations like mad, cos its your shift.
for you, i support ur decision when everyone turned their back against you.
for you, i told him tt u WILL be back and told him NOT to give up.
for you, i literally stoop so low to amend our friendship.

i just cant imagine it!
after everything i've done..

you once said you WERE mad at me because i did not ask u out
but INSTEAD i kept asking him out!
i did not.
i did not.
i did not.
i really did not..
i also have my boyfriend to consider if i keep asking another guy out..
not true?
if you have feelings, dont u think tung will have feelings too?
why would i do such things to hurt both you and him,
when you both were so dear to me?

you can choose to be mad at me..
for whatever reason it is.
BUT can't you put a stop to it?
why do u still need to do things to hurt me?
literally tt i tear?
doubt you even care.

asking my date to meet you on Valentine Day?
then who am i suppose to celebrate my v'day with?
to add on,
everyone close to me should know my deathly point is my boy's previous love.
so, why should you slap salt on my wound?
any idea how badly i was hurt?
still asking mine not to let me know abt the arrangment?
double hurt.
literally hurt!!

after all tt happened,
i told myself to laugh it off.
despite the numerous hurt and devasted heart of mine,
i still treat you as my friend, my close friend.
(:

so friend..
from the bottom of my heart,







grats for your 20092009.
(:






you will not imagine the power of hurt;

No comments: