Tuesday, October 20

if you are following my twitter,
you should know that im currently the most fortunate girl on earth!
fake who? i do not have a twitter account!

had a heart to heart talk with 栋 few days back,
yep! he is in Singapore, not JB! -_-
and he told me this..
"娃,其实我很羡慕你。
有爱人,有家人,还有一群好朋友"
and within that split second,
我感同深处~

remembering on all the familiar faces that float passed my mind when 栋 said this,
i can name them one by one out.
don't blame me if you dont see your name,
that's simply because we are contacting lesser
or maybe not even contacting each other!
there you go, my dear group of 好朋友:

PL aka yvonne nong
darling aka shuhua
bitch aka cynthia
bud aka yizhi
PT aka demin
rongq aka rong qing
benxiong aka daren
(:
(omg! its makes a perfect rainbow!!!!!!!)

you guys are amazing lar.
never fail to be there for me when i need someone.
infront of you guys,
i simply dont mind acting stupid,
creating a big scene,
doing silly things
just to exchange for your smiles and laughter.
of cos, with rongq around, i surrender TOTALY lar!
but, all the nuisance i created for you guys,
its worth it.
cos i love you guys!

dang.
if im not sitting at office now,
i sure post each and every individual photo out de lar!
grrrrr.
den later i go home,
no more feel !!
=X
hahahaha;


make it short and simple.
i love you guys,
don be fussy BITCH! guys includes all the girls i mentioned!
and please continue to love me too alright? (:



Cloudy with the chance of Meatballs
-ed with bitch and 栋.
the best part was us (Girls) gossiping,
i mean, chatting! (:
love chatting with her,
super direct, and honest bitch i have!
oh. movie was great too.
super funny!
she complained the whole cinema only my voice.
can you believe her when her vocal is like 100times louder than mine?
=X
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!




Haeundae: The Deadly Tsunami
-ed with darling and bud.
super emo show.
teared like mad!
damn. i hate that the life saver sacrificed himself for a stranger!
in real life,
how many out of 10 will do such deeds?!
this movie once again showed the ugly side of human beings...........



(500) Days of Summer-ed with 栋.
a correct movie to watch at the wrong timing.
well,
i like actress's bravey and actor's determination.
love is the hardest exams for all.

a couple of movies to complete by this week:
Julie & Julia
Imagine That
Pandorum
Darah
The Hurt Locker
Funny People
The Message
April Bride
Shorts

OH MY HOLY!
OH MY HOLY!
OH MY HOLY!


any takers? :D

10 comments:

PL said...

I LOVE U TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine aka 娃 said...

PL: you love me. But you reject me to go K with your colleagues! ):
define your love!!!!!

darling~ said...

the part whereby the names make up a rainbow is cool! haha. lets watch movie next weekk!!! LOVE U! =D

Justine aka 娃 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justine aka 娃 said...

darling: you love me. But you reject me to go dating with your boyfriend! ):
define your love!!!!!

darling~ said...

wah darling!! ur date last min ma! =(

PL said...

AGREE man !!!!!!!!!

colleagues date me 2weeks ago leh ............

u date me few hrs b4 leh .....

big big diff ...


I STILL LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!! =P

Justine aka 娃 said...

darling and PL: cause i last min scheduled to work morning mahs! hahaha; mass sms to ALL but got rejection from ALLLLLL.
):
):
):
):


hahahaha!!

Moon Goddess said...

Eh why my name in yellow? Yellow in contrast with backgroud = cannot see = as good as not there! I wanna complain! HAHA!

AND HELLO, what my voice louder than yours by 100x ar?! Im shu nv ok. I speak softly to everyone I know. Ask around. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Justine aka 娃 said...

bitch: I KNEW U WERE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE COLOUR! i tot of changing to darling instead, BUT im so lazy too! hahaha; pls don create a BIG fuss over such a small matter 淑女!k? (: hahahaha;