Friday, October 23

i went to attend my company's active day yesterday evening.
its a fun and unforgettable experience!


1st workout - SKIPPING! (:


its been so long since i last skipped in the public..
i miss the feeling, like seriously!
remembering those times,
i was so superb in my skipping skills that the everyone was so amazed!
i remembered clearly..
during my primary school sports day,
i helped my class to WIN cos i skipped faster then the rest,
and also catching up alot which my previous classmate dragged behind.
the feeling is damn shiok!
hahahaha!!


anyway, i went with Asri.
and to my surprise, he CAN'T skip!
he told me this..
"i only play chatek during my primary school times".
and there he went started to kick the invinsible chatek!
i was like ..
"WHAT?! YOU NEVER SKIPPED IN SCH BEFORE?!!!!"
how on earth can this be happening?!!!!!!!
right?
Done with skipping, we proceed to the next level.


2nd work out - Blangaore Aerobics!


when i 1st read this name,
i did NOT think further.
but when i see the instructor, my instinct double confirm with reality!
BINGO!
i was made to dance + exercise like the Blangadash. (:
"move your shoulders! shake your Hips!"
the instructor just kept repeating this sentence................


asri laughed his ASS off when i tried to do so.
he said im DAMN STIFF,
i told him tt i DON'T GO CLUBBING
and i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DANCE!!
isn't this like obvious, right?!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr;


then when i turned and looked at him,
im amazed how he manged to combine Blangaore Aerobics step with MJ steps!!!
@@
hah!
let you picture it abit..












Asri is good. (:






weird but FUN!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Sean Paul said...

So Asri was teaching Justine to dance and Justine was teaching Asri to skip. That should be nice to watch. I can just imagine! HAHAHA!

Justine aka 娃 said...

sean: wah lao! we were looking out for you loh! you could have shown us everything! :D