Saturday, August 22

this year celebration for my birthday,
is on the roll................. (:

time is super pack.
every free time is so precious to me.
time management + organising meant super important to me during this period.

i hope everyone remembers the date i've dated you out. ):
sorry for the super pack timing tt,
i've no choice.


First it hurts then it don't
Though my heart says it won't
With a love like you
Boy it's wrong when it's right
I'm stuck in this fight
With myself over you
What am I supposed to do?




its not going to be a good birthday this year.

karma will lie on you, justine.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like you are very busy with groups of friends to celebrate with, enjoy your birthday!

Moon Goddess said...

Don't be silly! Of course it'd be a good birthday! As long as your multiple celebrationSSS are good, your birthday will be a good one!

Justine aka 娃 said...

anonymous: hah; yeay~ my friends are amazing! (: i'll try to njoy dou.

cyn: AHHHH!!! i realy hope so lar!! ): i fear......