Tuesday, August 25

i suddenly remembered that i had the worst 21st birthday.
):

i did not take much pictures with any of my friends.
i did not have a theme.
i did not have much interaction with my guests.
dang;
this sucks.

recalling a year back..
i held my 21st birthday at Pasir Ris.
had a long list of hundred over guests,
but canot remember how many turn up.
some asked did not turn up,
some not asked automati showed up. @@

it was a busy night.
i think the clique which i chatted most are my mahjong kahs.
HAH!
caused we played all the way till dawn!

i remembered my cartel friends were drunk,
and both of them vomitted in my rooms!
-_-

damn!
im going to have another BIG birthday to replace my 21st agn!
i don care!

My 21st Pathetic Birthday;


















































i think this is the only best memory?
thanks to BUD! (:




see!
how sad?!
every one dressed so nicely for their 21st!!
andi looked like just some secondary school kid hosting a damn chalet.
grrrrrrr!!!!


OH YA!
thats all the pics that i took.
like how sad right?
NO PHOTOGRAPHER AT ALL!
PATHETIC!
JUSTINE, YOU ARE SO DAMN PATHETIC!!!!!!!


I WANNA ANOTHER 21ST BIRTHDAY!!
I WANNA ANOTHER 21ST BIRTHDAY!!
I WANNA ANOTHER 21ST BIRTHDAY!!






The Proposal
-ed with Jerry.
its a nice show.
those typical ang moh show.
somehow,
the story seems abit rushing off to end.
could have more twist in the stories to make the movie more interested.

Singapores uses this poster correct?? o.O



Laughing Gor Turning Point
-ed with my boys.
OH! Liduan sweetly joined us too.
(:
she still remembers its my birthday,
how lovely of her. *winks*
i would say this movie is nice if u did watch their drama.
director of this show is super good.
he changes the character you are suppose to hate SECRETLY!
yes, he is that good.
a must catch movie. (:



stay strong, jie. (:
hope to see u back in ur smiles soon..

2 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

EH my bday oso damn buang lor. I dint have a theme, ppl i invite nvr turn up, and i dun even have pictures of ALL my guests! very super pathetic. HAHAHAHA.

Justine aka 娃 said...

sama sama loh!
hais~
lets re-do another birthday! (:
hee hee;
and i think i look like super fat?!