Thursday, May 21

wawa seems to be kinda terrified and timid.
whenever there is really something serious going on;
she tend to keep to herself.
and seriously; to herself!
im sorry that i'm lydat,
if you are disappointed cos i did not mention anything to you.

around 2days ago;
my tooth (or either gum) was aching like mad.
at only yesterday;
it was bleeding like freak!!
and at this morning;
MY GUM IS/WAS/HAD


SWOLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was totally freaked out when i looked into the mirror;
):
):
):


and the only person i dare and want to turn to is my mommy!
so i asked her;
and she practically screamed out

"SEE LAR! ASK U GO WASH TEETH YOU NEVER WASH! UR TEETH ROT AND DROP OUT LIAOS LAR!
NEVER SEE THE BIG HOLE THERE MEHS?!
WHEN YOU FREE? GO MEND THE HOLE!
IF NOT ALL YOUR TEETH WILL ROT ONE BY ONE!
TML FREE ANOT?! FREE I GO BOOK FOR YOU!!!!!!!!"

i swear;
my heart + lung + kidney + all internal organs almost stopped functioning lar!!

she even asked what did have for my dinner last night;
and if there's any hard food that i just swallowed down?
-__-

i squeezed my eyes real hard;
trying to see the hole mommy clamied!!
i swear i din see any hole lar!!
not that im trying to console myself;
but i realy don need any mahs.

so we kept aguring with each other,
then she decided and touch my "gum"!
IT HURTS LAR MOMMY!!!!!

lucky to all the wu-haaa;
she said its wads grow "seng bao"??
so she said,
apply some salt and it will be fine.

den i ask;
wa: "then when will it heal?"
mommy: "when its gone loh;"

for that, i love my mommy! (: (: (:



No comments: