Sunday, May 24

it had been a movie MARATHON last 2 days..
and when i say marathon..


I MEANT MARATHONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!


can u imagine?
i completed 5movies in 2days!!
n i meant two days!!!

Angles & Demons. The Conspiracy. Star Trek. Aliens VS Monsters. Night at Museum 2.
"

yep.
im a movie freak.. (:

ah'how gave me a unforgettable and disaster day,
with all the weird and funny things we came across and did.
its was awesome..
he basically MET everyone during that one day..
obviously he is the SUAY ones while im the lucky one.
hahahaha. (:
how, never bathe rites? :P

my 2 precious broken heart guys are once disappointed and lost. ):
hope they can find their real happiness soon!

and stupid eagle danieL!
stop cursing me to have a breakup anymore. u kuku.



im tried.
inadequate sleep;
where are ur shoulders when i need you? ):
kiss me, please_

No comments: