Saturday, April 25

the flu bug caught me eversince im back from Shanghai.
love was down with cough and sore-throat since the 1st day of our trip..
i tot i was strong to withstand all illness,
but yah!
it seems like its not. -__-

i hate it.
i cant breathe!
i need so much more strength to do so..
and its damn freaking me outs.
arghhhhhh!

Shanghai is a cold country and a nice country to SHOP!
its heavenly..
girls, we should really 1 whole day shopping there.
you wouldn't even know if u had already spend 1K!
and i meant SING DOLLARS!
only tt i have someone bside me controlling me ahs. hah.

packed my feelings,
went back to work the very next day upon my arrival.
was kinda hard.
so wanted to be TAI TAI and not work anymore!
hahahaha.
damnit.

travelling makes someone fat!
i gained 1KG from all the eating and slacking in Shanghai.


-______-


i miss you girls.
when can we meet up?? ):

2 comments:

老婆 said...

How are you feeling already my dear?

justing said...

im feeling alright le. thanks laopo! (:
meet up soon k?? muackss.