Tuesday, April 7

few minutes ago..
a lady pushed open my CC door shouted and pointed afar
"Eh! Little boy missing ahs! he come from upstairs!"

siti, my colleague went out and carried him in..
little boy aged arnd 3 to 4 years was crying like mad.
siti brought him upstairs and no one seems to have lost a little boy.
she den carried her in to my office,
and to MACdonalds again when i asked if she did checked there.

she came back with the little boy
and a pack of small fries in her hands..
nope.
no one seems to lost a little boy..

mr seah, my other colleague went upstairs to search for any possible mommys or daddys looking for someone/
but NOPE!
no sights.

i went out to the premises,
no one!

suddenly, our malay trainer came in and asked..
"are you looking for someone who lost someone?"
he den told us that he saw a uncle running here and there,
screaming for someone.
and hence, he suspected he's the one we and the poor little boy are looking for.

not wanting to give up,
i went out to find this uncle.
and to my coincidence, i saw this uncle running panickly around and almost the same description as the malay trainer gave to me.
hence, i chased after him and asked if is looking for someone.

uncle was sweating.
uncle was tearing.
uncle was worrying.

im glad we found you, uncle. (:


2 comments:

老婆 said...

That happens to me all the time when i was younger back then. HAHAHA!

So when do i go over ur place again for u to pack me into ur luggage? :P

justing said...

ur serious? omg!
hahahaha. sure. u come tml, early in the morning k? (: