Wednesday, January 28

im feeling empty..
very empty without you in my life.
but,
theres no way im going to give in.
i know very well that nothing is going to change even if i do so.. ..

so wanted to blog in chinese for you to read,
yes. thats how desperate i wish you could know how i feel.
but decided not to do so,
cos i remember that you stop visiting after we are together.

its our characters im dealing with,
hence its the toughest and silliest thing to do so..

i had been telling myself to let things go..
and things are not like what i pictured it.
but, its kinda hard dou..
YOU, seen playful, seen flirtatious and seen not stable,
how could i ever committ myself to this relationship?

嘴花,心不花。
this is what you claim yourself to be.
i've heard and trying to absorb.

im so suffocating here by myself.
theres no one i can tell you!
no one in this world would realy keep a secret for you on free will.
i regret telling him my stuffs..
and i also learnt that no one could be trusted anymore.

back to the topic,
even with the distance between us,
i still don see your love anywhere.
as thought, this is the good time for me to consider about us..
i guess negatives are flooding the positives already.
and this sucks.
once without you by my sight,
my mind will start to wonder around..
i wish i could control. i wish i could stop everything and just go to bed.
hais.

问世间 情为何物


亲爱的,
我可以自私的要求更多你的爱吗?
我真的 爱到好累 好累 ):





为什么相处会比分开还寂寞?







我好像扭到手了。*痛*

No comments: