Wednesday, January 28

HAPPY 牛 YEAR FOLKS! (:

no pics uploaded as im using office's com.
hee.

how was ur CNY?
hope it was fun yeay! (:


mine.. ..
was alright. (:
best part was to meet friends for movie!!
love the tradition and hope it will keep continuing.. (:

for this New Year,
im itching..
itching for MAHJONG!!
dang. to the extend that i actualy bought MJ set loh!
only disappointment cos its not PINK in colour!
*sob sob*
anyone? MJ PLSSSSSSSS!!!! ):





did you miss me?
did you feel anything weird or wrong without me by your side?
did you realise whether do you actualy needs me in your life?
how are you doing already?
why are you not smsing me oftenly?
don't you miss me?
who did you met up with yday?
did you have a changed of heart?
do you



still remember how i looked like?

No comments: