Friday, October 24

i was so close..
so close in being


KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!

no joke. im serious.





girls out yesterday night.
mahjong-ed at imm's place till 5am plus..
so cabbed back home with PL, with each of us standing at the opposite side.
around 5mins later,
PL's direction came a cab.
was happy for her as she can get to head home first..
and when her cab was about the drive off..
this particular cab stopped right infront of her, blocking their departature.
there was 2 man in the cab..
staring STRAIGHT at me!!

din bother too much, din have the strength too anyway.

they drove off around 20seconds later.
my mind went pass .. .. "idiots!"

after PL was gone..
i was alone in the dark, alone on the streets.
and my thoughts began to wonder WILD WILD around!
i was frighten. terrified.
i was praying for a cab... .. ....

soon enough i prayed.. a cab came!
i was dang happy and relieved.
but my happiness was damaged when the cab stopped infront of me.
the cab was not in the "HIRED" mode..
but there was actualy a passenger in the cab.

he rolled down his window and ..
IT WAS THE EARLIER ON CAB!!!

i frozed. i was out of my mind.

Guy A: Where are you going?
ME: Har?
Guy A: Where you wanna go? Let us drive you there.
ME: Where are you guys going?
Guy B: Its okay. Where u wanna go, we drive you there den we go off. *scratching his ears while toking to me. swallowing saliva HARD enough to let me see*
ME: Its oky lar. I'll just wait for another cab.
Guy A: NO NO! Its okay. We give you a lift. Its dark here anyway..
ME: ITS OKAY! THANK YOU! BYE BYE!
*rude enuf to let them know i'm not happy*

at tt point of time..
i thought i would not see tomorrow's sunshine. =(


=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(

No comments: