Sunday, July 20

im backk.
hahahahaha..
from all the lazyness to blog.

i always have so much so much to say..
but everytime when i come online..
all my tots just go disappear like that! =X
wads to do?
age is catching up already. hahahaha..

anyway..
FREAKING go watch BATMAN - THE DARK KNIGHT!
cos its bloodly nice.
1000times way better than HELLBOY2!
im glad to have a movie loving boyfrend..
whos willing to catch all types of movies with me.
=)

let me see..
wads there to update.
OH!
maybe this?




YEP! i had permed my hair.
and it had been arnd 1 month le..
hahahaha.
if you dono abt this.. it meant how long u have not seen me.
deeply in love with my curls now. =)

i had been away from home.. away from everything..
been jailed in NACLI for 1week..
together with 29other colleagues i had bonded with.
and thats the 1 week i had total 100% of fun..
good times never last long.. =(

No comments: