Wednesday, July 23

girls need assurance..
thats a fact that no one can change.
blame up there .. cos we are meant to be like that. =)
thanks for ur assurance..
u wont know how MUCH it meant to me..
how MUCH i've been through and
how GLAD i know that its over.
thanks bud. =)

* punishment for ill-treating me! =P *

its so hard to please everyone in the world..
seriously.
you are not behaving like how your age of people should act.
and its freaking disgusting me off.
damnit..
get out of my life.. you are not welcomed AT ALL!!


chairman had decided not to tear down the wall..
dou im a slightly disappointed..
but at least he is still getting me a table. =)
thanks mr. goh.
and mr.seah is actualy organising an outing for all of us.
damn happy!! =)

dou my love ones are not beside me..
i still feel the happiness arnd.
im realy great to have such great colleagues and co hort mates arnd..
argh. im starting to love my life once again.









WELCOME BACK, 娃.


No comments: